Features and Benefits
NELSEN 2" CONTROL VALVE
2" top mount epoxy coated lead free brass valve suited for commercial/industrial applications
Features the Clack solid state microprocessor controller, combining simplicity with flexibility that is easy to set up for single and multiple tank applications.
HIGH QUALITY RESIN
A high quality strong acid softening (cation) resin with superior chemical resistance.
PISTON & SEALS
One-piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly and linearly reciprocating piston operation
- 2" Top mount control valve suited for commercial/industrial applications
- Epoxy coated lead free brass valve body*
- Economical stainless steel optional meter assembly
- Service flow rate of 115 gpm, backwash 80 gpm
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Front panel display for time of day, days until next regeneration, volume
remaining, current flow rate and total volume used (Totalizer)
- Four methods to initiate regeneration; meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock delayed or pressure differential
- Optional double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Fully adjustable cycle times with 6-cycle control delivers controlled backwash, downflow brining or upflow brining, slow rinse, second backwash, fast rinse, refill and downflow service
- Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over
- Level VI 15-volt output DC power supply provides safe and easy installation
- Post treated water regenerant refill
- Reliable and proven DC drive
- One piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly
- Linearly reciprocating piston operation
PVC Commercial Salt Decks - PVC Commercial Salt Decks are available for brine tanks 50" and under. A commercial brine grid that can endure the harsh environment of today's demanding water softening systems. The PVC grid plate and support structure are lightweight and corrosion resistant.
Optional System Controller to allow Networking - Networks of up to 6 valves with options of Progressive Flow, Alternating, Random, or Series
HIGH FLOW DISTRIBUTION - Plastomer Diffusers or Hub & Lateral systems offer highly efficient distribution and collection of water and regenerants in water processing equipment.
System Skids - Nelsen Commercial Skids are pre-engineered and assembled, offering you a low cost of installation with start-up quick and easy. Skids have an epoxy primer with an enamel finish coat in safety blue.
Find A Local Nelsen Water Solutions Dealer
• Capacities are based on resin manufacturer’s data • All flow rates are in Gallons Per Minute • All sizes and space required are in inches
**Space required and shipping weight are for single tank systems w/standard size brine tanks; multi-tank systems require additional spacing and are additional weight